High Density Woven Polyethylene Brown 240gsm Tarpaulin
Ultra-durable tarpaulin comprised of a thick polyethene cross weave structure, protected with a low-density polyethene coating on both sides.
The weatherproof structure and wipe clean surface make it extremely versatile for use in a multitude of applications, particularly where harsh weather and strong winds are involved, thanks to UV stabilizers, anti-bacterial properties and the reinforced hem which makes it virtually unbreakable when pinned down.
Features at a glance:
– The thick, high-density polyethene structure provides amazing durability whilst the cross weave prevents tearing
– Reinforced hem with sewn-in polypropylene rope
– Rustproof eyelets every 50cm and on each corner
– UV stabilized to prevent fading in sunlight
– Rot proof and mould resistant for keeping outdoors all year round
– Incredibly sturdy yet still lightweight enough to carry with ease, folds up for compact storage
– Comes packed in a polyethene bag
– Also available in 140 & 90 g/m²
HEAVY-DUTY: High density woven upper layer for maximum flexibility and strength, Low density reinforced laminate backing for weather and water resistance
THICK & STRONG: Stronger than standard canvas thanks to the multi-layered structure and cross-laminated membrane, yet still designed to be lightweight and easy to carry
REINFORCED CORNERS: Rustproof aluminium eyelets every 50cm and on each corner, with poly rope sewn all around the hem for optimum stability and tear resistance
ALL-WEATHER: Rot proof, waterproof, shrink-proof and equipped with UV stabilisers. Designed for all-weather resistance including sub-zero winter temperatures and blistering hot summers making it ideally suited to be used as a cover for your roof.
VERSATILE & COMPACT: Ideal to cover trucks, bikes boats etc. Also perfect for painting protection as drops will not seep through, or as a heavy-duty groundsheet for maximum damp protection. Folds down to a compact size for easy storage in small spaces or in backpacks