Heavy Duty Glass Fibre Swingback Non-Slip Ladder
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working near electricity
- High-performance HolsterTop™, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to use H-spreaders to enable single-handed operation and add to the strength and stability of the ladder
- Heavy-duty, slip-resistant tread profile for added strength and security
- EDGE® moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and protects the base tread from damage
- Generous 298mm tread pitch provides greater working heights
- Weather-resistant fibreglass material – does not absorb moisture, corrode or rust
- Load capacity: 150kg
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- Available with: 4 treads, 5 treads, 6 treads, 8 treads, 10 treads, 12 treads
The 716 series swingback step ladder has extremely durable, non-conductive, seven-layer fibreglass rails that are highly resistant to weathering.
This Werner step ladder features a multi-functional HolsterTop™ to keep tools organised and limit trips up and down the ladder and is ideal for electrical work.
Other features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage. Approved to the latest EN131 standards. This Werner fibreglass ladder is certified for professional use.