Multipurpose 200gsm Woven Polyethylene Waterproof Tarpaulin
Heavyweight 200gsm tarpaulins are specially made from super strong tightly woven polyethene providing lasting protection against the elements. It is our most durable and versatile tarpaulin, suitable for use in some of the most demanding industrial environments as well as for tough jobs around the home and garden. Topgrade is not only extremely tough it’s also incredibly lightweight and easy to handle even when wet.
2. Rot proof
3. UV Protected
4. Eyelets every metre
5. Double-edged rope reinforced hems
6. Available in 36 sizes
7. Three colours available: Blue, Green and White
8. Weave: 200gm per sq metre
9. Weave: 14 x 14 sq. inch
1. Our green tarpaulins are often used by farmers for a variety of tasks, such as covering machinery and haystacks. The green colour means they easily blend into the landscape
2. Our blue tarpaulins are most often bought by boat-owners. They are used to cover boats or marine equipment, or as dust sheets when working above or below deck.
3. White tarpaulins are great for working under, as they let some light through. Market stall owners find them very useful for this reason.