Poly Cotton 14oz Canvas Tarpaulin Flame Retardant Sand
These are a range of Flame Retardant Poly Cotton Canvas tarpaulins. These all-purpose covers are fabricated from a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester, offering superior strength and water repellency over traditional cotton canvas tarps.
These tarpaulins are flame retardant, certified to BS7837 and BS3408 as well as Californian Standard CPAI-84. They have also been treated to 14oz (approx 490gsm) for weather-resistant protection, and are breathable.
Our Poly Cotton canvas tarpaulins are imported from India and have alternating eyelets and D-rings every 8 inches (20cm). These water repellent covers benefit from superior waterproof qualities over our traditional cotton canvas, plus superior sheet strength despite their lighter weight.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures.
1. Water-resistant poly/cotton canvas
2. Alternating eyelets and D-rings at 8-inch intervals
3. Flame retardant – to British Standard 7837 and 3408, and Californian CPAI-84
4. 14oz material, available in sand
5. lighter weight than traditional cotton canvas but with superior strength