Waterproof Flame Retardant White 200gsm Heavy Weight Tarpaulin
With health and safety laws becoming more and more stringent, our 200gsm Flame Retardant Tarpaulins are especially suited to the building and construction trade where materials need to comply with regulations. Certified to Californian Standard CPAI 84 Section 6, these covers are also useful for recreational and domestic use and are a great upgrade to your market stall tarpaulin. Each tarpaulin is supplied with a flame retardancy certificate stitched onto the cover and has aluminium eyelets at 50cm intervals.
Our FR tarpaulins are produced to finished size. While there can be a slight manufacturing tolerance, we would not expect this to exceed 5cm. Please note; we are in transition between cut and finished size on some sizes.
1. Flame Retardant – Californian Specification CPAI 84 Section 6
2. Produced to finished size – manufacturing tolerance max. 5cm
4. Tough spec 14 x 14 weave count
5. 200 gsm
6. Rotproof & Shrinkproof
7. Aluminium Eyelets at 50cms on all 4 sides
8. Sturdy Corner Reinforcements
9. Colour: White
10. Available in 11 sizes