Waterproof Heavy Duty Canvas Tarpaulin Cover With Eyelets
A traditional style 100% cotton canvas tarpaulin made from single filled cotton duck. These tarpaulins are imported from India and are wax processed to make them water-resistant. Seams and hems are single-stitched, and brass eyelets are spaced at 2ft intervals (60cms) in reinforced tabs. The weight of the proofed canvas is 18oz or approx 610gsm.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. Canvas tarpaulins will require re-treating after exposure to water, in order to maintain their resistant properties.
1. Water-resistant heavyweight canvas
2. Brass eyelets at 2ft intervals in strengthening tabs
3. Seams and hems single-stitched
4. Rotproofed & wax processed to make them water-resistant
5. 10oz material / 18oz when proofed
6. Proofed and un-proofed material without eyelets and hems available on a roll, size 1.8m x 24m